Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I track my order with the courier?
Once your order has been dispatched by us, an automated email is sent with a tracking link that provides tracking information, including status updates.
Q: What is the lead time for orders to be dispatched from Firmatec?
- Items marked as in stock with firmatec will generally be dispatched within 24 hours.
- Items marked as in stock with the supplier will generally be dispatched in 2 – 5 days.
Q: How long does delivery take?
Delivery varies by region. Please see below for estimates based on area.
- Cape Town: 1 – 2 Working Days
- Main Centres: 2 – 4 Working Days
- Regional Areas: 3 – 5 Working Days
- Remote Areas: 5 – 7 Working Days
Q: Am I able to collect my order?
The collection is available at our office in Cape Town and can be selected on the checkout page.
Q: What is your return policy?
Please see our full returns policy here.
Q: What are open box sales?
Open sale items are products that have been purchased by Firmatec Computers and listed after being quality checked. All contents and packaging materials are included, as well as the full warranty from the time they were previously purchased.
Q: What payment methods can I use?
- Credit and debit card
- Instant and regular EFT